HOW TO USE: Dilute a few drops in water and evaporate using an essence burner or an ultrasonic vaporizer. WARNINGS: Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Do not disperse in the environment. Do not swallow. Protect your eyes and face. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH THE EYES rinse thoroughly for several minutes. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor. If skin irritation or rash occurs, consult a doctor. Collect spilled material.
WARNINGS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN EXTERNAL USE